eCommerce Marketing Executive
Are you a Marketing Executive with knowledge and experience of eCommerce? Are you wanting to join a market leader who really do value their staff? Are you looking for a hybrid role with an even split between office and home working? If so, we may have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager with a few years experience working on digital marketing campaigns to join their eCommerce team and help to increase online traffic to their eCommerce stores. You will be working on eCommerce specific marketing campaigns, across all of their brands.
You’ll need good attention to detail and have previous experience writing marketing copy for campaigns, as this is a large part of the role. You will be based from our Bath offices at least 2 -3 days per week, so will need to be able to commute to Bath.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the marketing campaign for the growth of their online shops.
- Help to grow the brand marketing initiatives, ultimately increasing subscriber numbers.
- Ensuring all aspects of the marketing and fulfillment plan are coordinated.
- Writing copy and content for marketing campaigns including (but not limited to) emails, social posts, and campaign assets.
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance – in addition to Christmas closure week, and other bank holidays in England, our client provides 5 weeks annual leave
- Pension Scheme – salary sacrifice and net pay options
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay
- Comprehensive work from home kit
If this error persists, please contact us.