Front End / React Developer
Please note: Salary for this role £50,000 - £55,000pa
Are you a Front End or React Developer, looking for a new and exciting role?
We’re looking for a web developer to help drive our client's business forwards. You will be working with a small team to design and build web applications that integrate with our current infrastructure and products to provide performant services, feed data pipelines and new solutions. You will work closely with product owners to ensure the services are designed to serve their needs.
You will have access to online training courses in a wide variety of topics to help you keep developing professionally, as well as be able to attend conferences to keep your skills up to date.
- Design and build native web applications to integrate with our current infrastructure and products
- Work closely with product owners to ensure standards are being met
- Upholding high engineering standards
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience designing, building and consuming RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
- Experience designing and implementing SQL and/or NoSQL database schemas with an emphasis on speed and scalability
- Knowledge of source control (git)
- Working with a world-class team to develop cutting-edge products and breaking new ground in the cycling industry online
- Personal development time
- The opportunity to develop your skillset by working alongside some of the best people in a niche industry, to solve hard problems in a fast-growing department and business
- Be part of a collaborative team with a strong emphasis on pair programming
- A sociable work environment with lots of responsibility and autonomy
- A real focus on a healthy work-life balance with working-from-home opportunities and flexible working hours
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown
- Enhanced sick pay & Pension Plan
- Modern offices with air-con, showers, bike parking & coffee machines (when covid allows)
If this error persists, please contact us.