Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
Please note: please contact us directly for salary information for this role
Are you an experience Mechanical / Electrical Engineer seeking a new and exciting challenge? Are you looking for a role where your skills and experience are valued and appreciated? If so, we may have the role for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Mechanical / Electrical engineer to join their team. With excellent knowledge of manufacturing methods, the ideal candidate will be experienced in the maintenance and troubleshooting of mechanical systems including hydraulics, as well as being Electrically trained to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Knowledge of Senors or vision equipment is an advantage.
- Achieve Preventative Maintenance Plan
- Ensure best practice manufacturing methods are used both internally and externally
- Ensure production procedures efficiently utilise materials, methods and personnel.
- nvestigate and implement improvements to existing product processes.
- Assist in design reviews, progress visits, FMEAs, and help manage the validation functions.
- Install electrical systems and equipment
- React to maintenance requests promptly
- Assist in selection of material
- Analyse feasibility, cost, and return on investment for production ideas
- Assist in Production supervision and training
- In process inspection, analysis, measuring, and report generation including KPI’s
- Liaise with prototype team to ensure production processes are fully supported
Qualifications, skills, and attributes:
- Electrically trained to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Engineering degree or relevant industry experience.
- Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of mechanical systems including hydraulics
- Experience of working on equipment with sensors and vision systems a distinct advantage
- Ability to demonstrate strong team working with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible to respond to changing priorities and able to work on own initiative
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft office products
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing methods (incl. Sheet-metal Fabrication, Welding, Metal Pressing, Tube manipulation, Robotics, Automation, Validation / Vision systems)
- Basic CAD experience in Catia v5 or Solidworks desirable
If this error persists, please contact us.