What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with the buzz of uncapped earnings
- 33 days paid holiday (increasing with service) and holiday commission
- The ability to offer your customers products from the whole of the mortgage market
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.9/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- The opportunity to work as part of a remote team with lots of support to help you achieve your goals
- A guaranteed supply of leads for you to qualify and convert to business.
- Proactively utilising Leads and opportunities to assess a customer’s situation and how we can help them
- Virtual meetings with clients to assess individual circumstances and needs
- Seeking out the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Advising on and Selling associated insurance products from the market leading Legal & General products
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with other parts of the business to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Provide coaching and support to colleagues to maintain a good relationship
- Maintaining and building your lender and all-round product knowledge, including your relationship with the lenders to be able to ensure the best advice to your clients
- Ensuring all documentation is compliant, correct and properly witnessed and signed in line with FCA guidelines
- You need to be driven and motivated by success, results and reward
- CEMAP 1 (minimum)Qualified or equivalent
- Great at building relationships with customers
- A great work ethic and keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”
- Smart, articulate and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when you help them secure their perfect property!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy
- Full driving license is preferable
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £23,000
On Target Earnings (First Year): £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Medway City Estate, Rochester
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
Additional Benefits: 33 Days Paid Holiday, Holiday Commission, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Apply now in complete confidence.
If this error persists, please contact us.