You will be CeMap1 qualified as a minimum and we will provide you with the tools and opportunities to help you achieve your goals. You will have access to the whole of the UK Intermediary market products to select from and a market leading suite of Protection products. You will work as part of a growing successful team who will provide you with support in addition to the in-house training to give you the best opportunity for success. We are passionate about progression from within and are offering a structured career path within the department and overall group.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with the buzz of uncapped earnings
- 33 days paid holiday (increasing with service), plus an additional day off for your birthday and holiday commission
- The ability to offer your customers products from the whole of the mortgage market
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.9 out of 5 stars on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- The opportunity to work as part of a remote team with lots of support to help you achieve your goals
- A guaranteed supply of appointments for you to qualify and convert to business.
- A structured career path plan to progress
- Proactively utilising appointments and opportunities to assess a customer’s situation and assess how we can help them
- Virtual meetings with clients to assess individual circumstances and needs
- Seeking out the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Advising on and selling associated insurance products from the market leading Legal & General products
- Working closely with your lead providers to ensure you are receiving opportunities in both quality and volume.
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with other parts of the business to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Provide coaching and support to colleagues to maintain a good relationship
- Maintaining and building your lender and all-round product knowledge, including your relationship with the lenders to be able to ensure the best advice to your clients
- Ensuring all documentation is compliant, correct and properly witnessed and signed in line with FCA guidelines
- You need to be driven and motivated by success, results, and reward
- CEMAP 1 (minimum)Qualified or equivalent
- Great at building relationships with customers
- A great work ethic and keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”
- Smart, articulate and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy
- Full driving license is preferable
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £Competitive Salary Package
OTE: £45,000-£65,000 uncapped earnings
If this error persists, please contact us.