Each and every member of our team takes pride in what they do. They’re happy to represent the company we work for, knowing that everything we do is designed to help our customers.
We know that we can only earn trust through our actions, so keeping our promises and following through on our commitments is integral to who we are. But, no matter how hard we work, there’s always time to have fun!
So, what is it like to work here?
- Expectations are high, so don’t be afraid to show us what you’re made of!
- Working in a fast paced, busy environment means the atmosphere is buzzing, fun and focused on achieving results!
- We are open to feedback and every year we ask our colleagues what they really think about us! Don’t just take our word for it as the results for 2020 are in for our Property Management department:
94.3% Felt that colleagues are supportive
91.4% Felt morale was high within the team
97.1% Felt trusted to do their job
94.3% Felt they were able to use their initiative
97.1% Felt respected and valued by their manager
88.6% Felt a Sense of achievement in their role
- What you want is important to us which is why we invest in your training and give you every opportunity to be the very best at what you do
- Your boss has walked in your shoes and will understand the challenges you face
- Our teams take part in marathons, colour runs, bake cakes, held car washes and cycled across the world to raise money for our nominated charities with a total of £500K raise over the last 5 years
- We are not perfect but we are one big family all striving towards being the best we can be
So, what does being a Property Manager mean?
- Team based approached to portfolio management
- No weekends!
- No property visits, which means more time to dedicate to our customers and your team
- Developing the skills and experience of others through leading by example and setting standards
- Providing first class support and guidance to our network of lettings branches
- Love being on the phone!
Do I need anything else?
- Always keep your promises and do what’s right
- Acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do
- Wanting a career, not just a job
So, if you don’t like what you have read, thank you for your time, but if you do, you will love working here!
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £28,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 18.00
Benefits: 33 days paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
If this error persists, please contact us.