Property Sales Agent
Please note: Salary £18k pa + commission (OTE £25k - £30kpa)
So, what is it like to work here?
- We work incredibly hard here, so don’t be afraid of hard work!
- Working in a sales team means the atmosphere is buzzing, fun and focused on achieving results!
- We are open to feedback and every year we ask our colleagues what they really think about us in an independent staff survey. The good news is that again last December many of our scores have been over 90%.
- We are not perfect but we are one big family all striving towards being the best we can be…
So, what will I be doing on a day to day basis?
- We respond to many inbound calls and so our customers’ experience starts with YOU!
- So, whether we are helping people to sell or buy a property, you will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after as soon as you speak to them
- Help, recommend and present useful additional products and services we offer such as mortgages, conveyancing etc., and instinctively know how to initiate potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients and the team in branch
- See a target and exceed it!
Do I need anything else?
- Firstly (and obviously!) a fantastic telephone manner!
- You will need some real get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- A great work ethic and the desire to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”.
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love hearing the excitement in your customers’ voices when you help find them the perfect property!
So, if you don’t like what you have read, thank you for your time, but if you do, you will love working here!
What do we have on offer?
- Basic Salary: £17,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings: £25,000
- Location: Medway City Estate
- Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday, 8.45am – 18.00pm (3 shift patterns 08:45-5pm, 09:30-6pm and 09:45-6pm) Two Saturdays in 3 - 9.00am – 18.00pm
Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
If this error persists, please contact us.