The web development team is hands-on with the development of native web and mobile app products, ensuring that the frontend of our platforms are up to the highest standards. You will be working in a flat structure, in an experienced and innovative team, totalling 55 talented Developers, PO’s and QA Engineers.
You’ll have the opportunity to influence the direction and technologies of theKey Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the frontend of native web applications
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure that the frontend of the App and other web products are up to date and in line with business priorities
- Working closely with product owners to ensure standards are being met
- Upholding high engineering standards
- Using your skills and knowledge to problem solve issues with our products
- Developing relationships with the wider Digital Team
- Resolving bugs, and working with the QA team to maintain the functioning of the App
- Being hands on with actual product development
- Helping to enhance web performance
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Skilled writing HTML / CSS
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React and / or Angular
- Experience working on applications with a serverless database. We use Google.
If this error persists, please contact us.