Senior Lettings Advisor
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A great holiday package that increases the longer you are with us and holiday commission so you can really relax on your well-earned breaks
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike with great Trust Pilot
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 and being mentored by senior colleagues keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times with up to date marketing and systems
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- A large part of your day will be on the telephone, so you have got to love talking to customers!
- Generating additional business for the branch by liaising with potential and current Landlords
- Arranging viewings and open days, booking valuations and upselling the additional services we provide such as mortgages and conveyancing
- Accompanying customers on viewings or hosting our popular “Open House” events
- Working towards targets and goals and taking part in daily morning meetings to share information and updates with your team
- Strong liaison with our dedicated and centralised property management team
- Working closely with your colleagues and managers to provide a Premium Service our customers deserve
- Canvassing, administration and other general duties that come up from time to time!
- A desire to learn and someone who is genuinely interested in helping people let and rent their homes
- Great communication and administrative skills with a brilliant attention to detail
- Tenacious and determined to make call after call to generate more business
- Someone who is keen to learn and progress a career
- A work ethic that is second to none with a view to making not waiting for things to happen
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when you find them the perfect property
- Heaps of positivity and energy
- Motivated by personal rewards and recognition
- You will need a full driving license and your own car
- Basic Salary: £20,750 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 4 months)
- On Target Earnings:£30,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
(Your commission is personal to your results and in your first year you can expect to earn up to £30,00. However, as you develop your skills and progress up the promotional ladder, your earnings can easily reach 3 or 4 times that amount!)
If this error persists, please contact us.