Technical Service Advisor / Customer Service
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this prestigious organisation as a Technical Service Advisor. Within this role, you will act as a first point of contact for clients within this division of the company. Utilising bespoke tools, you will assist clients in logging support requests, resolving faults as efficiently and effectively as possible and signposting them to other areas of the business.
- Answer incoming contact and handle client enquiries
- Diagnose and resolve faults on first contact
- Escalate service requests that cannot be resolved to the appropriate teams
- Monitoring devices are installed on a bespoke system. Where necessary, investigate connection issues and concerns, both internally and directly with clients.
- Escalate calls, where required ensuring that agreed escalation and service processes are adhered to
- Communicate internally with a number of in-house teams to ensure every client receives excellent levels of service and accurate information
- Maintain the highest levels of client satisfaction through various interactions
- Collaborate effectively within a team environment
- Any other tasks, relevant to the role, relating to delivering an exceptional experience for our clients
- Experience in a client-focused helpdesk/contact centre environment
- Basic IT skills e.g. excel and word packages
- Initiative to read and follow processes and procedures to troubleshoot Hardware/Printer/PC/Network related faults
- Experience in utilising web-based tools to diagnose, investigate and resolve faults/consumable consumption/diagnose predictive parts (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to use Remote Access tools (TeamViewer, GoToAssist, Zoom) (preferred but not essential)
- Good time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
If this error persists, please contact us.