UX/UI Product Designer
Are you a User Experience specialist who is looking to develop your career on Mobile App platforms? Our client is currently seeking a UX Designer to join their team, with the view to improve on and add new, user friendly, features to their App and other web products.
As UX Designer, you will develop wireframes and prototypes to reflect the user journey, and make suggestions about how this can be improved. You’ll ideally have experience working on Mobile Apps, as the main product that you will be working on will be the native App.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes for the frontend.
- Improving the App on iOS and Android platforms, to be more user friendly.
- Write reports on user feedback / experience and make suggestions from these reports.
- Present and make suggestions about how to improve user experience to key stakeholders (including Developers).
- Put team ideas for the brand onto our App.
- Complete user research and usability testing.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience working on digital design, ideally App based.
- Experience creating user-friendly software.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards for mobile apps.
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools e.g Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Protopie, Principle, Invision Studio.
- User feedback and experience knowledge - you’ll know how to get feedback from users and translate it into key initiatives for the Digital team.
- Working with a world-class team to develop cutting-edge products and breaking new ground in this niche industry online
- Personal development time
- The opportunity to develop your skillset by working alongside some of the best people in the industry, to solve hard problems in a fast-growing department and business
- A sociable work environment with lots of responsibility and autonomy
- A real focus on a healthy work-life balance with longer lunch breaks when working from home
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown
- Enhanced sick pay & Pension Plan
If this error persists, please contact us.