Dispute Resolution Lawyer
Dispute Resolution Lawyer – Salisbury, Andover, Amesbury or Fordingbridge offices
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated lawyer to join our clients busy civil and commercial dispute resolution team.
So, if you are a confident, well-presented, friendly and approachable solicitor, or experienced legal executive, with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will have:
· a professional qualification – either as a solicitor or FILEX
· at least 2 years’ PQE dispute resolution experience
· great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player
· good organisational, time management and IT skills and a keen eye for detail
· the ability to multi-task under pressure
· the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
· excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
· a history of strong billing
· a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the department
The job is suitable for a solicitor or legal executive with genuine ability and proven experience.
In addition, a useful, but not essential, attribute would be the ability to handle employment work.
A significant proportion of the work will involve property disputes, often acting for investors and developers nationwide. This is a niche area which the firm’s specialist Property Investor team continue to build rapidly. The successful candidate will have experience in this area or an interest to develop this as a specialism.
NB the team do not deal or personal injury or medical negligence work
Flexible and home working
Flexible and home working is nothing new to us. For the last 10 years or so, many of our lawyers routinely worked from home. And as a result, we were well placed to continue to offer a high level of client care when coronavirus hit, and lockdown was imposed, and we believe we have coped much better adapting to the “new normal” than most law firms.
We are therefore happy to offer flexible working if required.
If this error persists, please contact us.