Are you an IT Engineer looking for a role where you are truly valued? Where your experience and knowledge are welcomed and encouraged? We are looking for a versatile IT Engineer to join our client at a small Managed Service Provider, based in South Wiltshire.
No day is the same and there are plenty of opportunities to work on varied projects and the latest technologies. The successful candidate will be proficient in existing technologies and also be interested in exploring new technologies. The candidate will be a reliable member of the Engineering Team.
Working directly with a diverse range of customers you will be providing technical support via the phone, remote management tools or on a client’s site. The majority of our clients use Microsoft cloud-based solutions, such as Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure.
You will be based in our Salisbury office but may need to work at various customer sites in different parts of the country.
- Accurately recording all chargeable and non-chargeable activity in the database.
- Handling customer queries on the phone, remotely, and on-site
- Maintaining client and in-house documentation
- Generating customer reports from various systems
- Adherence to SLAs
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Accurate quoting for hardware and labour costs
- Regular communication with clients concerning ongoing issues.
- Maintenance activities on client systems
- Building equipment to customer specifications
The successful applicant will have:-
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 administration, including Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams Room administration experience
- Experience of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems from 2012 – 2022 / 10 - 11
- Experience of Autotask PSA (helpdesk)
- Experience of Datto RMM
- Knowledge of Endpoint security including anti-virus
- Knowledge of how TCP/IP networks work, including subnets and name resolution using DNS
- Experience of Remote Access VPN setup, troubleshooting, and diagnostics (Draytek)
- Basic network diagnosis and troubleshooting knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Strong written skills to enable technical and commercial document writing
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Exemplary telephone manner and general communication
- Ability to analyse and interpret client requirements
- Dedicated work ethic with a flexible approach
If this error persists, please contact us.