Sales Negotiator (Estate Agency)
Our client is all about helping people move forward and helping customers every step of the way. Working there is fun, rewarding, a great opportunity to meet lots of different people, and if you love property, this job could be the perfect match for you!
So, what is a typical day in the life of a Sales Advisor?
- Grabbing that coffee and sharing updates with your colleagues at a daily morning meeting
- Talking to customers about their property sale or purchase and connecting people with the right properties
- Identifying new leads and generating new business to improve performance
- Arranging and attending viewings/open days and providing friendly advice and a welcoming service
What is in it for you?
- Bags of opportunity to train and learn your trade from Day 1
- Sponsorship of professionally recognised Property Mark estate agency qualifications
- A clear and transparent career path designed to help you become the best you can be
- A competitive package with uncapped rewards and the opportunity to work your way up and set out on a brilliant career journey
- A fun environment with exciting competitions and incentives (with fabulous prizes and rewards)
- A company that has real values and listens to colleagues year on year through an independent employee survey (many results with scores of 90%+)
- Helping the community is high on our agenda and we definitely put our money where our mouths are! We have raised £millions over the years for many deserving causes and we even pay entrance fees for our colleagues who want to get involved with raising money for local or national charities
So, what do I need?
- Previous Experience within an Estate Agency environment
- Heaps of positivity, with a drive to make things happen
- A thirst for self-development and embrace learning new things every day
- Ambition with self-motivation with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A genuine desire to care for your customers
- A full driving license and your own car
- Basic Salary: £21,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings:£25,000 - £30,000
- Work Pattern:5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits:33 days paid Holiday (with an extra day off for your birthday!), Holiday Commission, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Financial sponsorship of EA Qualifications, Employee Assistance Scheme, Paid entry fees for charitable events
(Your commission is personal to your results and in your first year you can expect to earn up to £30,000. However, as you develop your skills and progress up the promotional ladder, your earnings can easily reach 3 or 4 times that amount!)
If this error persists, please contact us.