Sales Negotiator (Estate Agency)
Our client is all about helping people move forward and helping customers every step of the way. Working there is fun, rewarding, a great opportunity to meet lots of different people, and if you love property, this job could be the perfect match for you!
- Basic Salary:£21,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings:£25,000 - £30,000
- Work Pattern:5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits:33 days paid Holiday (with an extra day off for your birthday!), Holiday Commission, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Financial sponsorship of EA Qualifications, Employee Assistance Scheme
So, what is a typical day in the life of a Sales Advisor?
- Grabbing that coffee and sharing updates with your colleagues at a daily morning meeting
- Helping Customers! Your phone is your best friend and the joy of the job!
- Reaching out to customer after customer about their property move identifying and recommending the extra services we offer
- Arranging and hosting viewings/open days, providing friendly advice with a welcoming smile
- Getting those offers agreed and accepted
- Handing over those keys and seeing customers’ eyes light up on their exciting new journey
What is in it for you?
- Bags of opportunity to train and learn your trade from Day 1
- Sponsorship of professionally recognised Property Mark estate agency qualifications
- A clear and transparent career path designed to help you become the best you can be
- A competitive package with uncapped rewards and the opportunity to work your way up and set out on a brilliant career journey
- A fun environment with exciting competitions and incentives (with fabulous prizes and rewards)
So, what do I need?
- Previous experience of working within Estate Agency
- Heaps of positivity, with a drive to make things happen
- An engaging and infectious personality that inspires customers into action
- Love picking up the phone and connecting with customers
- A thirst for self-development and embrace learning new things every day
- Ambition with self-motivation and able to cope with pressure at times
- A genuine desire to care for your customers
- A full driving license and your own car
If this error persists, please contact us.