Senior Branch Manager (Estate Agency)
Branch Managers are key to the success of our client's business, and this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a recently refurbished office.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
- Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Access to up-to-date company communication via social media and WhatsApp groups
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Our customers’ experience starts with YOU! In providing that personal, professional estate agency expertise and advice, you help us make sure our customers get the best possible service at all times, taking responsibility, ownership and profitability for your branch
- Motivate, inspire and manage your team, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and develop a reputation for being an expert in your field
- An ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and sales
- Able to demonstrate great leadership and adaptability towards the teams you work with
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- Determined to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”.
- Getting stuck in and making things happen
- And yes, you will be the type of person that has a genuine interest in people and helping them on their forwards journey and seeing their eyes light up when they secure their perfect home!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- You will need a full driving license
- Basic Salary:£31,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings: £50,000 - £55,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance
- Work Pattern:5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits:33 days paid Holiday, Extra Day off for your Birthday, Pension, Holiday Commission, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Paid entry fees for charitable events.
Our commission structures are uncapped however so many of our people earn far more! So if you are an Estate Agent wanting to develop and shine and make that step forwards, we would love to hear from you.
If this error persists, please contact us.